Hannukah Wood Draydel Game 9212
- out of stock
Hannukah Wood Draydel Game 9212- Set of 2 Wood Draydels. Celebrate Hannukah with your friends and family! The four-sided Wooden Draydel have a Hebrew letter and a name of the letter on each side. The dreidel is a good size for a kindergartner's hands. A great Chanukah gift.
Here are some suggestions for play.
- Spin the draydel and bet on which letters will be shown when the draydel stop spinning.
- Each player starts with ten pennies (instead of pennies, you can use dimes, beans, "gelt", etc.)
1) Each player puts up one penny.
2) The youngest player goes first by spinning the dreidel. The letter that faces up tells what to do (see below)
3) Play each game for as long as you want. The player with the most pennies at the end wins! If at any point no money is left, start again.
NUN - Do nothing. next player goes.
GIMEL - Take all the money!
HEY - Take half the money.
SHIN - Pay in two pennies.